Application Form: Funding for Legal Remedy
The General Secretary
1. Name of the Applicant:
2. Membership No.:
3. Details of the Case (in brief):
4. Court for Adjudication:
5. Name of the Advocate:
6. Amount Required: Rs. _________
7. Account Details:
8. Supporting Documents:
(Signature of the Applicant)
For Office Use Only
9. Decision of the Legal Cell
10. Payment details (if applicable)
(Signature of General Secretary)
| S. No.
|| Sh. Sanjay Singh
|| Sh. A. Sathasivam
|| Sh. Amit Saxena
Members of Legal Cell can be contacted directly by the needy people. Applications for funding shall be submitted to the General Secretary in the prescribed format.
In its meeting held on 26.03.2018 the Executive Committee decided to constitute the Legal Cell and approved the following guidelines:
1. The members shall be appointed to the Legal Cell based on the nominations received from the Executive Committee members.
2. The maximum number of members to be appointed to the Legal Cell is seven (7).
3. The Legal Cell shall be responsible for deciding on the suitability of the case for funding.
4. Applications for funding requirements shall be invited / received by the General Secretary and shall be forwarded to Legal Cell for decision.
5. Cases of larger interest (affecting two or more members) shall be considered for funding.