In its meeting held on 26.03.2018 the Executive Committee decided to constitute the Legal Cell and approved the following guidelines:
1. The members shall be appointed to the Legal Cell based on the nominations received from the Executive Committee members.
2. The maximum number of members to be appointed to the Legal Cell is seven (7).
3. The Legal Cell shall be responsible for deciding on the suitability of the case for funding.
4. Applications for funding requirements shall be invited / received by the General Secretary and shall be forwarded to Legal Cell for decision.
5. Cases of larger interest (affecting two or more members) shall be considered for funding.